cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12ZVM31L中断设置问题

frankkong
Contributor III

Hello,

我参考的是AN5135SW这个例程,使用的是S12ZVMx12EVB这块开发板,CW的版本是11.0,把S12ZVMC128芯片换成了S12ZVMCL31。有几个问题要请教一下

1. S12ZVM的中断优先级是如何设定的?

程序中只是通过vector.c和S12zvm.prm 来设定中断矢量的地址,并没有设定优先级,优先级是在哪里设定的?在问题https://community.nxp.com/message/868778?commentID=868778#comment-868778 中Dan Martynek回复的计算依据出自哪里?

2。用INTERRUPT来定义中断函数,会提示syntax error,但是函数能正常使用。这个问题怎么解决?我在怎么定义自己的中断向量表和配置头文件 这个问题中发现了同样的疑问,现在有解决办法吗?我刚接触CW和NXP的芯片,还不具备自己新建工程来调试的能力,只能在例程的基础上去修改。

interrupt.pnginterrupt1.png

3.S12ZVM系列的DBG,V3(Lite)和V2版本有什么区别,如下图所示,tracing,profiling,comparator C,Match 2 trigger指的是什么意思,我对照着数据手册还是不能理解

DBGqubie.png

4.我在Debug时,在RUN状态下,用左键添加断点时,会出现下面的错误提示,在我的电脑里面并不存在这个路径。(PS,这个操作可能是不允许的,我先添加断点,在运行不会出现问题)

20180727.png

谢谢!

I''m not good at English. If the Chinese doesn't work, I'll translate the questions to English at my best. 

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Frank Kong ,

1. - Setting interrupt priority use the register of NT_CFDATA0–7->PRIOLVL[2:0] ,

you can find the detail  inforamtion in page 177 of <MC9S12ZVM-Family Reference Manual and Datasheet>,

and Table 4-7 Interrupt Priority Levels .

- About the theory, please take a look at description of INT_CFAADR :

pastedImage_14.png

2.  You can just ignor the "syntax error" .

3. "tracing,profiling,comparator C,Match 2 trigger指的是什么意思" - They are some debug functions.

Software tracing provides developers with information useful for debugging.you

You can have  a look at  "6.4.6 Code Profiling"  "6.2.2 Profiling Output" and"6.4.2 Comparator Modes "of RM.

4. Yes, we can't add breakpoint when running .

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos