AnsweredAssumed Answered

RappID Bootloader Utility for MBD Applications

Question asked by Ozen Yavas on Jul 26, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 by Ozen Yavas

Hello, 

I have a question about using RappID Bootloader Utility for Model Based Design applications.

I have been following the steps for using the Model Based Design Toolbox for S12ZVM, and I have flashed the .rbf file through the CW IDE. For this, I was using a simple simulink model, S12ZVM_Simple_ADC_GPIO.slx as an example. After flashing the .rbf file, I clicked on build model button in simulink and the C code is generated, then a window appeared saying that the reset button on the microcontroller must be clicked. After this step; however, the RappID Bootloader prompt window did not appear and I received an error message saying "RAppID BL Configuration File Format Error: .rbl configuration file not found!". 

Then I followed the steps for configuring the RappID Bootloader Utility and by using the GUI of RappID BL, I tried to load the rbl file which is in the generated S12ZVM_Simple_ADC_GPIO_mcd_rtw folder; however, I received an error saying "RAppID BL Configuration File Format Error: Could not find a part of the path C:\Users\........\S12ZVM_Simple_ADC_GPIO_mcd_rtw\S12ZVM_Simple_ADC_GPIO.sx".

I could not understand the reason why I am receiving these errors. Could you please help me figure out what is the main cause behind this issue?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Ozen

Outcomes