imx6q secureboot not always bring up

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6q secureboot not always bring up

liuhao1
Contributor II

I work on the imx6q,and burn the pulic key to fuse and open the secure boot function

before  I use  "fuse prog 0 6 0x2"

=> hab_status                                                                                               

Secure boot disabled                                                                                        

HAB Configuration: 0xf0, HAB State: 0x66                                                                    
No HAB Events Found! 

After I use the command on uboot "fuse prog 0 6 0x2"

But it not always bring up sucessfully

When it bring up sucessfully,I enter "hab_status",it show message as following

Secure boot enabled                                                                                         

HAB Configuration: 0xcc, HAB State: 0x99                                                                    
No HAB Events Found!

what is the reason about this

0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi y liuhao

one can recheck hardware (clocks and power supplies) using

i.MX6 System Development User’s Guide

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/IMX6DQ6SDLHDG.pdf

and memory

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-105652 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

liuhao1
Contributor II

But I work on the same board and with same uboot

The uboot can bring up sucessfully everytime

But If I use the command fuse prog 0 6 0x2

It only bring up 1 or 2 times in 20

In my mind it may be depend on the boot mode or fuse config

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee