How to support apache2 with CGI on I.MX6UL?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to support apache2 with CGI on I.MX6UL?

abhinandan_radh
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I am working on an i.mx6ul board where I have to interface it with the web using Apache web server.

On my board, apache2 has been enabled and configured to work with regular HTML files, but the problem resides in enabling the CGI functionality on the web server. Currently, I am working with python CGI-script which has to be supported by the Apache web server hosted on the board.

Can anyone please help me in configuring Apache web server on the board to support cgi-script or a way of enabling apache2+CGI.  I am using YOCTO project tool to build the custom Linux kernel image and using which I have enabled the apche2 as well. It would be helpful if there exists a possible solution which makes use of Bitbake( YOCTO build) or any other way through which I can run the CGI script on my custom board.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ilanganor
Contributor I

having the exact same problem

Apache2 is running, but I can not activate CGI

Abhinandan . have you managed to activate it? 

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Abhinandan,

You can find layers and recipes for Open Embedded in this link. Clone the layer directory or add the recipe if the layer is already present in your Yocto.

meta-webserver layer can be found meta-webserver layer. Apache recipe from Apache recipe

After adding a recipe to your poky dir, you need to append the package to install it your image

Regards

0 Kudos