How to use the timer structure created in "thread_router_eligible_device" example.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the timer structure created in "thread_router_eligible_device" example.

zafersen
Contributor III

Hi. 

I am working with the "thread_router_eligible_device" example code on the FRDM-KW41Z board. I connected a buzzer to the A4 pin (PTB1) in the j4 header. The buzzer circuit I installed is the same as the infrared led circuit in the FRDM-KW41Z-SCH schematic file (I put buzzer instead of LED). However, for being I a bad software developer :smileysad:, I am having trouble with the software I wrote to run the buzzer.

As a reference, I first looked at the example simple_pwm and edited these codes to run the buzzer. However, these codes are not correct for use in the "thread_router_eligible_device" example. Because the code in the "thread_router_eligible_device" example has a much more complex structure and layout. For this,I think it would be the best example of LED codes to run the buzzer in the "thread_router_eligible_device" example. I studied the LED codes and tried to get a result, but it was a very difficult process and as a result I made sound. But since this is a very bad code, the device did not work stable and always gives a hardfault error. 

How can I run the buzzer as a stable without disrupting the "thread_router_eligible_device" example code?

What are your recommendations? Which directives do I need to follow?

18.PNG

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I believe that the best approach would be with the LEDs APIs as you are doing it, do you have an specific doubt about that ? Are you checking the LED flashing APIs? 

Regards, 

Estephania

0 Kudos