cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for BSP of ENET on M4 side

wjp
Contributor I

Hi all

I'm trying to debug ENET on M4 side of IMX6-Solox , But could not find the BSP of ENET ,anyone meet this ?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wjp,

you may go to http://www.nxp.com/imx6sx > SOFTWARE & TOOLS tab > Board Support Packages > FreeRTOS_MX6SX_1.0.1_LINUX

This BSP includes lwip TCP/IP stack for M4 and many examples.

Documentation explains how to run M4 examples. If you have any question please let me know.

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

wjp
Contributor I

Hi Carlos:

Thanks for your help . But very sad ,the BSP you mentioned is the one I'm using , there is nothing about ENET within. Only some BSP about EPIT、 FlexCAN 、GPIO 、I2C、UART and WDOG .

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi wjp,

I am very sorry, I was wrong. I thought this BSP had lwIP support but it does not. I have investigated and we dont have BSPs for M4 including TCP/IP stack. However, if you can explain us what is your application we can recommend some alternatives.

Regards,

Carlos

0 Kudos