Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in final launch sequence

Jump to solution
owenpeng
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a problem . IDE : LPCXpresso V 8.22 , .DEMO Board: OM13080  . At the beginning, the project debugging is normal.Now after building and then debugging project, error occurs as:

------------------------------------------

Error in final launch sequence

Failed to execute MI command:

-target-select extended-remote | crt_emu_cm_redlink -msg-port=50195 -g -mi -2 -pLPC1125/303 -vendor=NXP -reset= -ProbeHandle=1 -CoreIndex=0 -flash-driver=LPC11_12_13_64K_8K.cfx

Error message from debugger back end:

error starting child process 'crt_emu_cm_redlink -msg-port=50195 -g -mi -2 -pLPC1125/303 -vendor=NXP -reset= -ProbeHandle=1 -CoreIndex=0 -flash-driver=LPC11_12_13_64K_8K.cfx': CreateProcess: No such file or directory

error starting child process 'crt_emu_cm_redlink -msg-port=50195 -g -mi -2 -pLPC1125/303 -vendor=NXP -reset= -ProbeHandle=1 -CoreIndex=0 -flash-driver=LPC11_12_13_64K_8K.cfx': CreateProcess: No such file or directory

----------------------------------------------------

I use another computer to run the IDE, debug the project file, and it works fine. What is the reason? There is no problem with DEMO Board: OM13080 . Is the setting in the IDE relevant? I tried to change the workspace, or did not solve the problem.

Thank you for help.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
owenpeng
Contributor I

Thank you for your help.  I uninstalled the IDE  ,and installed  IDE again,  the problem is solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Can you please confirm that when you were doing your testing, you used a completely fresh workspace directory? ie you selected a new directory which had never been used by LPCXpresso IDE before,  and perhaps more importantly not by any other Eclipse based tool either.

The simplest way to do this is if you already have LPCXpresso IDE running is to select File -> Switch Workspace -> Other… and enter the name of a directory that you know does not exist (e.g. C:\testwkspace).

After selecting this workspace, LPCXpresso IDE will restart and create the directory. Now reimport the example projects, and use the quickstart panel to start a debug session for blinky.

Please let me know if this helps,

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

owenpeng
Contributor I

Thank you for your help.  I uninstalled the IDE  ,and installed  IDE again,  the problem is solved.

0 Kudos