AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need To integrate Murata Bluetooth and WiFi module to imx6q SabreAuto AI(Android Oreo)

Question asked by Suhas Kaundinya on Jul 23, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2018 by igorpadykov

Hello,

I am using imx6q SabreAuto AI with Android Oreo.

I have a murata bluetooth and Wifi module which I need to integrate with the board.

So far I have done the following changes:

Here are the steps which are followed to make the changes in the code for bluetooth

• Enable Bluetooth with the following setting (e.g. device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/init.rc)

# No bluetooth hardware present

- setprop hw.bluetooth 0

+ setprop hw.bluetooth 1

• The below three lines were added to android_build/device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/BoardConfig.mk

BOARD_HAVE_BLUETOOTH_BCM := true

BOARD_BLUETOOTH_BDROID_BUILDCFG_INCLUDE_DIR := device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/bluetooth

BOARD_BLUETOOTH_DOES_NOT_USE_RFKILL := true

• Add BT feature support in device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/required_hardware.xml:

<permissions>

<feature name="android.hardware.camera" />

+ <feature name="android.hardware.bluetooth" />

• In BoardConfig.mk file, the kernel command line is changed to

BOARD_KERNEL_CMDLINE := console=ttymxc3,115200 androidboot.console=ttymxc3 vmalloc=320M                init=/init video=mxcfb0:dev=ldb,fbpix=RGB32,bpp=32 video=mxcfb1:off video=mxcfb2:off video=mxcfb3:off                video=mxcfb4:off consoleblank=0 androidboot.hardware=freescale cma=384M galcore.contiguousSize=33554432                androidboot.selinux=disabled androidboot.dm_verity=disabled bluetooth

• The below two lines were added to android_build/device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/init.imx6q.rc

chown bluetooth net_bt_stack /data/misc/Bluetooth

mkdir /data/misc/bluedroid 0770 bluetooth net_bt_stack

• The bdroid_buildcfg.h file was added to the path device/fsl/sabreauto_6q/bluetooth

(bdroid_buildcfg.h file is attached)

With no luck, I am unable to bring the driver UP.

Please help me with this.

Any documents or steps or changes that needs to be done regarding Oreo would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Suhas

Outcomes