cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

baremetal project for LPC43XX in MCU Expresso

33_radha
Contributor I

Hi,

Can anyone help me to create a new project with chip LPC4337/LPC4367, I have created a new project with this chip and when am building that project am getting an error like no such file or  directory, So can any one help me to create a new project in MCU Expresso with out linking errors.

Thanks & Regards,

Radha.

Labels (1)
2 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Radha, 

In order to give you a more accurate support could you please tell if you are trying to create a multicore project or no? 

If you want to create a multicore project please refer chapter 17 of the user guide of MCUXpresso IDE. Otherwise, if you don't want a multicore project please refer chapter 9 of the user guide. 

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/MCUXpresso_IDE_User_Guide.pdf 

Hope it helps!

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

33_radha
Contributor I

Hello Victor,

Thank you for your support, yesterday I have tried and it is working fine, the problem is with linker settings I have not added Lpc_board and chip in linker that is why I got error, now is working fine. Thank you.

Regards,

Radha.