cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use windriver diab to create library project in S32DS

xiaofangu
Contributor III

Hello,

Now,I can create a "Elf S32DS project" with windriver diab toolchain.But I want to create a "Library project" with windriver diab.I have no choice but gcc.

So, how can I create library project in S32DS with windriver toochain?

Image 2.png

Image 3.png

Any help will be appreciated!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

elizabeth_gerag
Contributor II

What I ended up doing was creating the library project with the default tools. I then went into the Tool Chain Editor in the Project Properties under C/C++Build to change it. I had to unselect the "Display compatible toolchains only" options and then I could select diab. It's been awhile so I think there may have been a couple of other changes like setting the compiler path too. I don't understand why it's considered an incompatible toolchain and not selectable when the project is created, seems like a bug.  Hope this helps you.

elizabeth_gerag_1-1652113055775.png

0 Kudos

mikel1
Contributor II

Any updates on this? I'm facing the same problem right now. I cannot create a new project for a library using DIAB as a compiler, it only allows the Standard S32DS toolchain

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I can confirm that for library project DIAB can't be selected. You can create executable project and change project type in Project Properties: 

jiri_kral_0-1652169197853.png

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos

elizabeth_gerag
Contributor II

I am running into this same issue. I am able to create an application project and select the diab tools but when I try to create a library there is no option to select the diab tools. Is there a way to do this? I'm using the latest version of S32 DS for Power Architecture.

0 Kudos