cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD card on IMXRT1050

dmarples
Contributor IV

Hi Folks,

Has anyone got/seen a driver for the IMXRT1050 for SDHC Card access? I have found the fsl_usdhc drivers but not the layer above that which implements the SDHC card protocol (unless I'm misunderstanding something).  The current fatfs driver in the SDK seems to only support nand, ram and usb disks although there are comments in the source code referring to fsl_sd_disk...I just don't know if those are left over from the imx6 or if there are files around somewhere.

Worth asking before I wade into trying to port something myself..

Regards

DAVE

4 Replies

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Customers can select the needed board / device and add all possible software

components of SDK, using the following link:

https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select 

Use  documentation in  \middleware\fatfs\ directory how to use FatFS.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dmarples
Contributor IV

Hi Yuri, thanks for this, but as I said, those drivers don't support SD Card. The infrastructure is there but the needed files for sd support are missing...

Regards

DAVE

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Customers  can use the recent SDK for the EVKB.  

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

dmarples
Contributor IV

Yuri,

Yep, just seen that the version released yesterday now includes SD card support. Thanks for that....added to my to-do list!

Regards

DAVE