I'm stuck in getting the demo "PingPong" running on the iMX 7 Dual Sabre board REV D.
- Software Packs installed and used for device "MCIMX7D7"
- uVision 5 as IDE with KEIL ULINK/ME as debugging device for the M4
- Linker and Target options set as shown in files "uVision_Target.jpeg" and "uVision_Linker.jpeg"
- SD card with pre-installed Linux distribution from NXP
1. Stop Linux doing autoboot
2. Start debugging the demo in uVision
3. Demo on the M4 is initialized correctly I guess -> output shown in "SerialMonitor_M4.jpeg"
4. After starting Linux with command "boot" -> the initialization is stuck within the "starting kernel ..." operation (file "SerialMonitor_A7.jpeg") and wouldn't continue to get Linux running to check the communication between the processors (without debugging the demo it is possible to run Linux without any problems)
Did I forget something to set or change in the settings?
I have no idea how to solve that problem and will appreciate any tip or hint...
Thanks in advance and best regards,