Meet some problem to make a complementary pwm wave.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet some problem to make a complementary pwm wave.

Jump to solution
ayanosun
Contributor II

I want to make a complementary pwm wave with the code below, but it doesn't work anyway. Is there anything wrong with my code? Using KEA128 and S32DS. Project attached. Please help.pwm.PNG

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please modify the code shown below:

add PWMPol for FTM2_CH1

Do not recommand to use same CnV for two channel

Select PTH0 and PTH1 as the output pins for these two FTM2 channel.

complementary.png

I have also attached the FRDM_KEA128_FTM_Combine.c file, so that you can direct test it on FRDM-KEA128 board.(...\FRDM-KEA-QSP(REV 8)\Quick Start Package v8\Code Project Examples and Sample Drivers (Evaluation Grade Only)\FRDM-KEAZ128\Driver Test SW for KEAZ128\Driver Test SW for KEAZ128\FRDM_KEA128_FTM_Combine)

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please modify the code shown below:

add PWMPol for FTM2_CH1

Do not recommand to use same CnV for two channel

Select PTH0 and PTH1 as the output pins for these two FTM2 channel.

complementary.png

I have also attached the FRDM_KEA128_FTM_Combine.c file, so that you can direct test it on FRDM-KEA128 board.(...\FRDM-KEA-QSP(REV 8)\Quick Start Package v8\Code Project Examples and Sample Drivers (Evaluation Grade Only)\FRDM-KEAZ128\Driver Test SW for KEAZ128\Driver Test SW for KEAZ128\FRDM_KEA128_FTM_Combine)

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!