AnsweredAssumed Answered

Create a project in MDK for FRDM-KW40Z

Question asked by Luis Mariano Campos on Jul 16, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 3, 2018 by Luis Mariano Campos

Hello! I am using the FRDM-KW40Z board and the IDE Kiel Micro Vision v5 MDK. Download the KSDK 1.3 and through the same IDE compile and download on the board the demo_apps "Hello World" and the drivers_example "gpio" and they work correctly. And now I want to make my own project to turn on and off a led, for this I take the structure of the demo_apps and drivers_example but still gives me the following errors.

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_RtcOscInit (referred from board.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_SetMcgMode (referred from board.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_SetSimConfigration (referred from board.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol __aeabi_assert (referred from board.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol g_xtal0ClkFreq (referred from board.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_EnablePortClock (referred from hardware_init.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_DisableLpuartClock (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_EnableLpuartClock (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol CLOCK_SYS_GetLpuartFreq (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LPUART_HAL_ReceiveDataPolling (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LPUART_HAL_SendDataPolling (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LPUART_HAL_SetBaudRate (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LPUART_HAL_SetBitCountPerChar (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol LPUART_HAL_SetParityMode (referred from fsl_debug_console.o).
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list load addresses in the image map.
Finished: 2 information, 0 warning and 14 error messages.
"C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\mdk\KW40Z4\debug\Mi Segundo Proyecto.out" - 14 Error(s), 2 Warning(s).
Target not created.

Anyone who can give me any suggestions to solve this problem?
Thank #@. Greetings.

Outcomes