MPC5744P PIL timeout error while receiving data from target board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5744P PIL timeout error while receiving data from target board

sivabalaji_rama
Contributor I

I was facing timeout error while performing PIL test. The strange here is test vectors which is executed completely and measured the load already  is also facing the time out error while receiving from target board

pastedImage_4.png

Please share some work around if any one faced this similar issue.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

sivabalaji_rama
Contributor I

Hello dumitru-daniel.popa,

Thank you for your feedback. I didn't try this suggestion yet, because my model started running after some days. The thing is I have tried in multiple ways nothing worked out, Suddenly one day it started simulating without time out error. we found one possible cause for this issue is your working directory(ideally c) should have enough space and RAM should be free. I don't think this is the exact root cause for the issue, we also trying from our end.

Could you please tell me whether memory non availability will leads to this error and mean while we will also try your suggestion.

Thanks

Sivabalaji

0 Kudos

dumitru-daniel_
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @Sivabalaji Ramasamy

Sorry for the delay. All the team members were "caught" in release activities for the past 3 weeks. Have you managed to fix the PIL connectivity issue ?

One suggestion would be to lower the UART communication baud rate. We typically test it with 57600kbs but you might need to lower even down for a stable connection.

Hope this helps!

Daniel

0 Kudos