LPC845 BOARDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC845 BOARDS

xavieralbornoz
Contributor III

Hi people !!! Can anybody tell me the differences between LPCXpresso845MAX and LPCXpresso845MAX REV2 boards? I mean, HARDWARE differences ... Regards!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

miguel_mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI XAVIER ALBORNOZ,

You can download the schematic of the board in the link below LPCXpresso845-MAX Board, on the first page you have a Revision register section, where you can find what are the changes or differences between all the versions of the board.

regards,
Miguel

0 Kudos

xavieralbornoz
Contributor III

Hi Miguel !!! I thank you for your reply and clarification.

In fact I would like to know if the KEIL Examples available to REV1 board can be used without changes to REV2 board. May I consider this?

Regards,

Xavier

On Thursday, July 12, 2018, 12:04:20 PM GMT-3, nxf46725 <admin@community.nxp.com> wrote:

|

NXP Community

|

Re: LPC845 BOARDS

reply from Miguel Alfonso Mendoza Espinoza in LPC Microcontrollers - View the full discussion

HI XAVIER ALBORNOZ,

You can download the schematic of the board in the link below LPCXpresso845-MAX Board, on the first page you have a Revision register section, where you can find what are the changes or differences between all the versions of the board.

regards,

Miguel

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in LPC Microcontrollers by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: LPC845 BOARDS in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos

miguel_mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi XAVIER ALBORNOZ,

Generally, the differences between revisions are small, that does not affect the use of the examples, so that, if you are using the SKD KEIL examples of the board no matter what revision are you using they will work.

regards,
Miguel

0 Kudos

xavieralbornoz
Contributor III

Hi Miguel. Once more I thank you so much for your explanation.

Regards,

Xavier

On Friday, July 13, 2018, 3:59:40 PM GMT-3, nxf46725 <admin@community.nxp.com> wrote:

|

NXP Community

|

Re: LPC845 BOARDS

reply from Miguel Alfonso Mendoza Espinoza in LPC Microcontrollers - View the full discussion

Hi XAVIER ALBORNOZ,

Generally, the differences between revisions are small, that does not affect the use of the examples, so that, if you are using the SKD KEIL examples of the board no matter what revision are you using they will work.

regards,

Miguel

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in LPC Microcontrollers by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: LPC845 BOARDS in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

0 Kudos