cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

snarf binary

Jump to solution
googcheng
Contributor I

im losting my project workspace,  so i want to get my binary from the chip lpc1343 by jtag, how could i do  it?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jay ch,

Two way to read out the flash.

1. JTAG interface

You can use the debugger to read out the flash, eg, JLINK, you can open the JLINK commander, use mem command to read out the flash address.

2. ISP mode,

Enter ISP mode, eg, UART isp, then use the flashmagic to readout the flash according address data.

But if your CRP already luck the according interface, you will can't read the flash, because the application code is protected by the author.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jay ch,

Two way to read out the flash.

1. JTAG interface

You can use the debugger to read out the flash, eg, JLINK, you can open the JLINK commander, use mem command to read out the flash address.

2. ISP mode,

Enter ISP mode, eg, UART isp, then use the flashmagic to readout the flash according address data.

But if your CRP already luck the according interface, you will can't read the flash, because the application code is protected by the author.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos