USB connect state

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB connect state

googcheng
Contributor I

how to check USB connect state for lpc1343 at chip endpoint?

when will it enter USB interrupt handler?

what does (*rom)->pUSBD->isr(); do?  

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jay,

What the USB type you are using?

Normally, you can check it in the PC device manager usb controllers item, if your USB is useful, it will be list in the device mange item.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

googcheng
Contributor I

connect lpc1343 dali master to PC,  i want to check the connect state within lpc endpoint code, 

like the "Get Device Status" command.  is there a connect/disconnect interrupt or a state check function?

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jay,

About the dali master, you can refer to our application note and the according example:

https://www.nxp.com/downloads/en/software/LPC11xx_LPC13xx_DALI_DevKit_AN11175.zip 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos