Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 EVB: ADC PAL group conversion doesn't finish

Jump to solution
sripav-7
Contributor III

Hello

Sorry if this is a noob question, I am trying to use software trigger and ADC PAL library to convert readings on 4 ADC channels at once. While the example works well for me, using seemingly the same steps in my code doesn't work. Execution just gets stuck at ADC_StartGroupConversion command. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

I attached my project with this post.

Thanks,

Sri Harsha Pavuluri

Labels (1)
1 Solution
cosmindinu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You need to enable the Peripheral Clock also for PDB modules, because each ADC_PAL instance uses one instance of ADC and one of PDB.

I also noticed that you are using an older version of SDK (S32SDK S32K14x EAR 0.8.6). It is recommended to use newer versions: S32SDK S32K14x BETA 1.9.0 which is already available, or S32SDK S32K14x RTM 2.0.0 which should become available in the following week.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Cosmin

View solution in original post

2 Replies
cosmindinu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

You need to enable the Peripheral Clock also for PDB modules, because each ADC_PAL instance uses one instance of ADC and one of PDB.

I also noticed that you are using an older version of SDK (S32SDK S32K14x EAR 0.8.6). It is recommended to use newer versions: S32SDK S32K14x BETA 1.9.0 which is already available, or S32SDK S32K14x RTM 2.0.0 which should become available in the following week.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best regards,

Cosmin

sripav-7
Contributor III

Hi Cosmin,

Thanks for the reply. That worked. Thank you so much.

I'll update to the newer version of the SDK.

Best,

Sri Harsha Pavuluri

0 Kudos