cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The problem of FSL_LIN_2.X_STACK

jeffcharles
Contributor III

Hi,

I create the LDF and NPF files, then generate the configuration code about lin_cfg.c, lin_cfg.h and lin_hw_cfg.h. I also move the LIN_Stack into my project as shown below. How many interrupt functions are there? How can I add these interrupt functions to interrupt vector table in vector.c file? The MCU is MC9S12G128 and the development environment is CodeWarrior 5.2. Please give me some support. Thanks!

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jeff,

Your following up question is related with LIN usage, not the same as original build error any more.

I suggest you create a new thread for this LIN usage question to 16bit MCU space:

https://community.nxp.com/community/s32/16-bit

We have LIN expert there.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Regarding to your screenshot, Which demo code are you working with? Please let me know this project location, I will check. Thanks.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

jeffcharles
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

I don't use the demo code in the FSL_LIN_2.X_STACK. I just want to know how many interrupt functions are in the stack so that I can add them to interrupt vector table. My project is in the attachment, please help me to check it. Thanks!

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

check your map file:

pastedImage_1.png

we can see above two interrupts conflict with the vector definition in vector.c .

In vector.c. these two vectors are also defined:

pastedImage_2.png

Please adjust your code. in one project, only one vector table can be used.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

jeffcharles
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

As a master, I want to send some diagnostic frames to the slave. My diagnostic schedule is like that:

pastedImage_1.png

The time base is 5ms, so the MasterReq is 50ms delay and the SlaveResp is 15ms. I try to call the ld_read_by_id function, and the code is like that:

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

I can't find the 0x3d frame from the CANoe. What is wrong with it? Please give me some advice, thanks!

pastedImage_4.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

What is "0x3d frame"? Which function/routine is related with it?

0 Kudos

jeffcharles
Contributor III

Hi Jennie,

They are diagnostic frame, 0x3c is master request frame and 0x3d is slave response frame. I want to use the read by identifier service. So I send 0x3c request to the slave firstly, then send 0x3d frame header and wait for the slave reponse.

The request format is according to the chapter 4.2.6 in LIN2.2A. But the 0x3d header can't be send successfully.

If I have several application schedules, How can I switch them one by one?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos