How to configure linker file to use both PFlash and DFlash for .text section on KW36

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure linker file to use both PFlash and DFlash for .text section on KW36

hagguisouhail
Contributor III

Hello,

I am facing a problem of ".text.ProcessMacCommands' will not fit in region `m_text'". In fact I am using the example of the OTAP client and I want to add to it a LoRa middleware on a kinetis KW36 devboard. I know that the KW36 have 512ko of flash memory split on two bank. However referring to the .ld file of the project, I found that the example uses only one bank (0x00000->0x0003F800). I want to add the second bank (0x10000000->0x100040000) and therfore to split .text region between the two parts. Is there a methos to do this please because the #prgma directive seems not to work with mcuexpresso (warning : ignaoring pragma directive).

0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you, but as this product has not been released could you please contact the person who helped you with the access to the information of the product to help you with this question? 

Regards, 

Estephania