cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLU config tool : install failure

yoshiyukiokada
Contributor III

Hi technical community,

I'd like to use PLU config tool for LPC804 and tried to install the application, however, the installation was failed. My PC OS is windows7 64bit. Please find attached file which was shown on my display when the installation was failed. Do you have any  solutions?

Labels (1)
11 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello all, 

Version 1.0.2 of the PLU configuration tool was just released. You can download it from the following link: PLU configuration tool. 

Regards, 

Victor. 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bruce, 

It would be great if you could send me that last message that comes up along with the detailed information of the version of Windows 7 that you are using.  

0 Kudos

bkbaldwin
Contributor II

I am running Windows 7 64 bit SP1 using VMWare on a MacBook Pro.

I have attached a copy of the log I get when it fails. The window that the original poster attached is exactly what I get as well. I’ve tried everything that I can think of to get this to install but nothing has worked.

Thanks,

Bruce

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bruce, 

Thanks for providing the log, this will be really helpful in order to detect the problem that you are facing. I'm checking this thread with the developers. I will let you know as soon as I receive an answer.

Regards,

Victor.

0 Kudos

bkbaldwin
Contributor II

Any update on this? I'm having the same issue with Windows 7 64 bit.

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bruce Baldwin, 

Could you please confirm if you are facing the same problem that Yoshiyuki Okada. Please refer the image attached in the original question. If the problem you are facing is different please attach a screenshot of it.

Regards, 

Victor. 

0 Kudos

bkbaldwin
Contributor II

My issue is exactly the same. Gets to the end and that window pops up. Clicking OK then starts backing out of the install. There is a log message that comes up. If that may help I can send it to you later today when I get home from work.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos

yoshiyukiokada
Contributor III

Dear Victor,

Thank you for your information.

I also tried to install PLU configuration tool on 64 bit windows 10, however, it had same problem. I'm running as administrator. 

Please let me know, if you'll have some update.

Best regards,  

Yoshiyuki Okada.

0 Kudos

googcheng
Contributor I

md5 your package,  you dont say version details

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Yoshiyuki Okada

That is weird. I already tried in one computer running Windows 7 and in two running Windows 10. I didn't face any problem. 

If you have an antivirus installed please make sure that the antivirus is not blocking anything during the installation. 

In the meanwhile I will continue investigating what may be the cause of this problem on your side. 

Regards, 

Victor. 

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Yoshiyuki, 

I just installed the PLU configuration tool version 1.0.1 on a computer running 64 bit Windows 7 and I didn't have any problems. Could you please try with another computer? Also be sure that you are running as administrator. 

Regards,

Victor.

0 Kudos