cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC2650MODA (BLE Module) with KDS

Jump to solution
jonibera
Contributor I

I am trying to interface / port the CC2650MODA with a Kinetis K22 in Kinetis Design Studio (KDS), preferably baremetal if possible. Please advise if anyone had done something like this. Thanks. 

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jonathan,

So, if you use the UART to communicate with K22, in the K22 side, you can refer to our UART driver to realize the UART communication.

If you have any K22 UART problem in the future, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jonathan,

I have checked CC2650MODA , this is the TI's BLE product, we don't have the according sample code for your reference.

Actually, you can check which interface you want to communicate between the BLE module and our K22 chip, then find the K22 according driver, write the according code which meet your BLE modules demand.

About the K22 driver, you can use our SDK code which can be downloaded from this link:

Welcome | MCUXpresso SDK Builder 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jonibera
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for reply.  Unfortunately, I am trying to see if TI BLE can be ported to use K22 chip (one of my constraint). I tried a couple of times to port their BLE SDK but with no success. The CC2650MODA will interface with K22 UART and communicate using SAP library.  

Jonathan

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jonathan,

So, if you use the UART to communicate with K22, in the K22 side, you can refer to our UART driver to realize the UART communication.

If you have any K22 UART problem in the future, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos