Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A RDB RVBAR Value for NOR flash

Jump to solution
kushshah
Contributor I

Hello Team,

I have set RCW_SRC to 16-bit NOR through sw4 in LS1043ARDB. So, After completing power-on-reset sequence as mentioned in the section 4.4.1 in LS1043ARM where will program counter jump?

How does RVBAR register gets configured? (As per manual it is written that U-Boot image should be at 0x6010_0000 so, I am assuming that RVBAR for core-0 should have this address. Is that correct?) 

Is RVBAR always configured as part of PBI?and PBI is vendor/board specific?

Thanks,

Kush.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at attached uboot_address.rcw file. This file is PBL source file for the LS1043ARDB in SDK 2.0-1703 and LSDK.

This file shows that these BSPs use internal boot ROM and the SCFG_SCRATCHRW0 register for u-boot.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at attached uboot_address.rcw file. This file is PBL source file for the LS1043ARDB in SDK 2.0-1703 and LSDK.

This file shows that these BSPs use internal boot ROM and the SCFG_SCRATCHRW0 register for u-boot.

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kushshah
Contributor I

Thanks.

0 Kudos