cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run the opencv in S32DS

karl_jiang
Contributor II

Hi

I build a S32DS (for windows version) project for S32V234 to run the opencv’s code . After compilation it generated elf which was the target file run in EVB2 . But it reminded the following errors during the executed the project.

OpenCV Error: Unspecified error (The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script) in cvShowImage, file /home/b45336/git/vsdk/opencv_src/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp, line 545

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cv::Exception'

what():  /home/b45336/git/vsdk/opencv_src/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:545: error: (-2) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script in function cvShowImage.

Was the environment wrong or other problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

You can try rebuild the ocv with GTK support. See build.sh for your target - for example 

c:\NXP\VisionSDK_S32V2xx_RTM_1_1_1\s32v234_sdk\3rdparty\ocv\cmake-deskx86-gnu-linux\

pastedImage_1.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

karl_jiang
Contributor II

oh,thank you .I will try it .

0 Kudos

changer15309
Contributor I

I am facing the same issue on a imx8mqevk with fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx,could u kindly give any hints?

0 Kudos

karl_jiang
Contributor II

imx8mqevk?  But I just run the opencv in S32DS in my compute. And run the opencv just for simulation . There were many errors  during run the opencv in S32V234. 

0 Kudos