USB1 ULPI interface on OM13088

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB1 ULPI interface on OM13088

eg0n
Contributor I

I bought OM13088 assuming it had the ULPI interface for USB1 broken out to a header but this doesn't seem to be the case. Am I correct? Is there a way to connect an external PHY to USB1 or am I stuck with FS on that interface? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
1) Am I correct?
-- Yes, you're right, you can use USB0 which contains on-chip high-speed UTMI+ compliant transceiver to implement high-speed mode.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

eg0n
Contributor I

This project requires 2 HS interfaces. Is there any 43xx dev board that has the ULPI interface accessible so I can connect it to a second PHY or do I need to design my own board to even get started on this?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you'd better to design your own board.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos