Hi I am unable to interface IBM RTRT Target Deployment Port (TDP) with S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1 (debugger)- for S32K146(Target). Please provide TDP environment (debugger script ) to access target debugger automatically.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I am unable to interface IBM RTRT Target Deployment Port (TDP) with S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1 (debugger)- for S32K146(Target). Please provide TDP environment (debugger script ) to access target debugger automatically.

abhishekm13
Contributor I

I am writing TDP for S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1 on IBM RTRT 8.0.1 on windows 10 I am Unable to access debugger through RTRT. I am using GHS (2017.14) compiler. So I need help to gain access to S32 IDE through RTRT.

3 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

We do not provide support within the S32DS for ARM IDE for the IBM RTRT TDP. I see you are using Green Hills compiler, but which debugger are you using? If you used the GHS Eclipse Plugin, and created your S32DS application project using the new project wizard, then, as stated in the S32DS for ARM 2018.R1 release notes, only the Lauterbach debugger is supported. Perhaps you can contact Lauterbach for support for a debugger script for TDP.

Hope it helps,

Mike

0 Kudos

abhishekm13
Contributor I

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply I am using following configugration :

pegdbserver_console -device=NXP_S32K1xx_S32K146F1M0M11 -startserver -singlesession -serverport=7224 -gdbmiport=6224 -interface=USBMULTILINK -sp˜".

I am using :

Compiler: GHS 2017 .

Debugger:  S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1.

Hardware Device (Target Board):  NXP_S32K1xx_S32K146F1M0M11

Interface=USBMULTILINK -sp˜".

Please provide reference  (TDP -debugging script )  so that I can interface IBM RTRT for TDP with S32 Design Studio for ARM Version 2018.R1.

Regards

Abhishek Mohanty

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

So you are using the P&E Micro GDB as your debugger with the USB Multilink for probe. Perhaps you can contact P&E Micro for the reference script you are seeking.

Hope it helps,

Mike