cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing current project in IDE to Config tool

Jump to solution
benjamin_miller
Contributor I

I am currently using a FRDM-KL27z board and am having trouble setting up my current project in my MCUXpresso IDE to the MCUXpresso config tool. Anyone know how to connect an existing project in the IDE to the config tool? I have tried setting up a new config in the desktop application and have also tried clicking the 'open pins' button on the IDE, but get the error message "Processor 'MKL27Z64xxx4 is not supported or data for processor not available (check internet connection)"

1 Solution
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Benjamin,

are you behind proxy or without internet connectivity? The Config Tools need to download some data when the tools configuration is created. Once downloaded, it is used from the cache directory, unless you create a configuration for different processor.

Regards,

Libor

View solution in original post

2 Replies
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Benjamin,

are you behind proxy or without internet connectivity? The Config Tools need to download some data when the tools configuration is created. Once downloaded, it is used from the cache directory, unless you create a configuration for different processor.

Regards,

Libor

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I just tested it with MCUXpresso IDE 10.2.0 and FRDM-KL27Z SDK2.4.0. I didn't find any problem. see attached video.

Did you download the latest SDK2.4.0?

pastedImage_1.png
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos