Hello i triying to add new features/drivers to my linux kernel/distro , i should add new drivers to my kernel, i created release via yocto, but i need add to Realtek 8211 driver i download imx kernel and its has imx_4.1.15_2.0.0_ga realtek drivers. my current version imx_4.1.15_2.0.0 too i enable some parameters , i should be add in config file but i cant find config file (i mean yocto default imx7sabresd)
im using sd card fat and ext partitions(yocto default)
- I compiled new kernel but where should i copy this kernel in sd card? /boot/zImage or fat partition change zImage ıts has zImage file both of partition i copy but does not work or i miss forgot kernel parameters.
- How i can get default imx7dsabresd kernel config file?
- Should I just copy zImage or create initramfs or something (how i can do this?) how i can upgrade my kernel
- how i can check my new drivers working? (its physical but not added now )
- Can i create this module its just enable in menuconfig?
Thank you for answers its really important for me