swapping data lines (the description of NOTE in 3.5.1 Swapping data lines)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swapping data lines (the description of NOTE in 3.5.1 Swapping data lines)

Jump to solution
eishishibusawa
Contributor III

Dear Sir

I refer to the IMX6ULLHDG Rev.0.

It is described in 3.5.1 Swapping data lines as following.

"If byte lane swapping was done, target DDR IC register read value must be transposed according to the data line swapping."

I found the following description in the community.

https://community.nxp.com/message/500248

Q1.

Can I understand that the description of NOTE is TYPO?

Best Regards,

Eishi SHIBUSAWA

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eishi

NOTE is not typo, but in practice this case is almost never realized

(that is "DDR IC register read value"). NXP BSPs software does not read from ddr mode

registers. If customer reads back ddr mode register, then he should follow this NOTE.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Eishi

NOTE is not typo, but in practice this case is almost never realized

(that is "DDR IC register read value"). NXP BSPs software does not read from ddr mode

registers. If customer reads back ddr mode register, then he should follow this NOTE.

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos