cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIFARE DESFire in the PN7462AU FW and SW examples Full version v.05.16

Jump to solution
jarojuda
Contributor II

Does anyone know why MIFARE DESFire examples were removed from the full version of sw368320 PN7462AU-FW-and-SW-Examples-Full-version---v05_16_00 ?

This examples were in the previous 05.12 version althought they did not work as I wrote in the thread https://community.nxp.com/thread/476187 

They are available for Kinetis, Linux, PN5180 and RC663 in sw375618 NFC-Reader-Library-v051600-including-MIFARE-DESFire-MIFARE-Plus-and-ICODE-DNA-modules  but for the PN7462 disappeared.

1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jaroslaw,

I just got the feedback, PN7462 Export Control version is in sw368419. Please download the following package instead.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jaroslaw,

I just got the feedback, PN7462 Export Control version is in sw368419. Please download the following package instead.

pastedImage_1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

daniel_hollos
Contributor I

Dear Kai,

I could not find the mentioned sw368419. Is it replaced to a newer version? Or could you please name me the category I need to request for allowance to get access to it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

0 Kudos
Jonathan_Iglesias
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Hollos,

Hope you are doing great, it can be found like 

Sw368424 - PN7462AU FW And SW Examples Extended Version - V05_22_01 (2.4)

if you do not have rights to view this documentation please go to Docstore > My Access > Access Rights > select  the reader solutions, in the reason text box explain which document you are seeking then  put your NDA number. this should create a request to the product owner then they decide if the access is granted or not.

BR

Jonathan

0 Kudos
jarojuda
Contributor II

Hi Kan,

I downloaded Export Control version and checked the examples involving the MIFARE DESFire cryptography.

It works.

But I had to wait three days, one for granting access to the category, second for granting access to the file, third for preparing the file for download.

Guys, you're exaggerating with these precautions. :smileylaugh:

Have a nice day,

Jaroslaw

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jaroslaw,

Thanks for your report! I am checking with the expert for your issue, and will let you know when this issue is fixed.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan