S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless.slx Mistakes

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12ZVM_FOC_Sensorless.slx Mistakes

thomsonzhou
Contributor III

I run my foc model on my computer, but the model shows some mistake information as below:

For S-function 'GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_SF_F16', the number of defined parameters, 3, does not match the number of parameters on the dialog of 'FOC_Sensorless/FastLoopAlgorithm/FOC/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_F1/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_SF', 5. These two values must be identical.
Component: Simulink | Category: Block error
For S-function 'GFLIB_ControllerPIpAW_SF_F16', the number of defined parameters, 4, does not match the number of parameters on the dialog of 'FOC_Sensorless/SlowLoopAlgorithm/SpeedControl/CloseLoopSpeedControl/GFLIB_ControllerPIpAW_SF', 6. These two values must be identical.

For S-function 'GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_SF_F16', the number of defined parameters, 3, does not match the number of parameters on the dialog of 'FOC_Sensorless/FastLoopAlgorithm/FOC/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_F1/GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_SF', 5. These two values must be identical.
For S-function 'GFLIB_ControllerPIpAW_SF_F16', the number of defined parameters, 4, does not match the number of parameters on the dialog of 'FOC_Sensorless/SlowLoopAlgorithm/SpeedControl/CloseLoopSpeedControl/GFLIB_ControllerPIpAW_SF', 6. These two values must be identical.

Does anybody has the experiences how to solve this problem before?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

thomsonzhou
Contributor III

This problem has been solved correctly.

0 Kudos