cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUxpresso lpc-link not working

txorradatako
Contributor I

Hi all!

I'm having troubles with the MCUxpresso IDE debugging system in Windows. The first time (after installation) I run it with my LPC1769 chip it works fine. But if I close the program and try again, the IDE does not detect the chip again. My computer is detecting it, I can see the LPC-link Debug Probe v1.1 and in Printers it is also showing. 

I am dual booting with ubuntu, and in ubuntu it is working fine (but I need some windows things for my project :smileysad:)

Have a nice day,

Unai

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Unai ,

How about delete the  .lauch file, then debug again:

pastedImage_1.png

If still can't work , please show the error picture.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

txorradatako
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

Thank you for your response. 

I have tried to delete those files but it is not detecting the probe. The error picture is the next one:

Captura.PNG

If you need any other details please tell me.

Thank you again for your help,

Unai

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Unai,

Please change to a new workspace, import a simple demo or  creat a simple new project ,

try to debug .

Also please show me the Device Manager or your PC , whether detect it .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

txorradatako
Contributor I

Hello Alice,

Sorry for the response delay.

I have tried to switch workspaces and imported the blinky demo, but it is still not working. In the past, the only think that worked for me was to reinstall MCUxpresso. 

This is my device manager:

Captura.PNG

Thank you for your help! :smileyhappy: 

Unai

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arrieta,

I also think you can reinstall the the IDE, leatest verion MCUXpresso IDE v10.2.0.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos