I intend to connect 2 LPC 1769 Boards over a wireless network and then use a TTC schedule architecture to code a basic program (such as a fire alarm system) and then be able to measure the jitter time for the instructions that are exchanged between the two boards. However I need help with the following questions:
1. How do I connect 2 LPC Xpresso boards wirelessly? If I need to use Xbee, which module should I use? Is there a guide on this?
2. Once connected wirelessly, how would the 2 boards exchange real time information?
3. What wireless protocol do I need to follow for the communication between the two boards.
4. How can I measure the jitter time of instructions between the 2 boards?
5. Any other info, link or resource regarding this project or a similar tutorial will be helpful.