Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K22 programming problem

Jump to solution
kaarthichandras
Contributor II

hi,

I'm using MK22DX256VLF5 MCU package ,how  to convert .elf file into .s19 file format  ?

note :i am using codewarrior development studio 10.6

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In CodeWarrior you have the option to 'generate S-Record', see S-Record, Intel Hex and Binary Files | MCU on Eclipse or see this: S-Record Generation with gcc for ARM/Kinetis | MCU on Eclipse .

Other than that, you can use one of the many tools to convert files. I'm using the Srecord utility, see Converting Binary Files to Intel Hex Format with the SRecord Tool | MCU on Eclipse  (works the same for S19).

I hope this helps,

Erich

PS: in MCUXpresso IDE it is done like this: MCUXpresso IDE: S-Record, Intel Hex and Binary Files | MCU on Eclipse  and in KDS it is like this:  Binary (and S19) Files for the mbed Bootloader with Eclipse and GNU ARM Eclipse Plugins | MCU on Ecl... 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

In CodeWarrior you have the option to 'generate S-Record', see S-Record, Intel Hex and Binary Files | MCU on Eclipse or see this: S-Record Generation with gcc for ARM/Kinetis | MCU on Eclipse .

Other than that, you can use one of the many tools to convert files. I'm using the Srecord utility, see Converting Binary Files to Intel Hex Format with the SRecord Tool | MCU on Eclipse  (works the same for S19).

I hope this helps,

Erich

PS: in MCUXpresso IDE it is done like this: MCUXpresso IDE: S-Record, Intel Hex and Binary Files | MCU on Eclipse  and in KDS it is like this:  Binary (and S19) Files for the mbed Bootloader with Eclipse and GNU ARM Eclipse Plugins | MCU on Ecl... 

0 Kudos