cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not breaking on breakpoint

Jump to solution
zwilcox
Contributor IV

I'm using a PE Micro USB Multilink Interface module to connect to my target.  Also using CodeWarrior 11.0.0 on Windows 10.

I have been having troubles breaking at breakpoints, so I placed a break point in a loop.

When I invoke the debugger, the source comes up in the left window/panel and the debugger is sitting at right after main.   As you can see, I have three break point set at Line 22, 23, and 24.  The breakpoints are a Regular, Hardware, and Software.

So, at this point, I click on the "Resume" icon (green triangle just under "Run" in top menu).  Execution does not stop at the break point. 

Any ideas on why I can't break at breakpoints that I set?

Tags (2)
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zachary Wilcox,

It seems you have disable all the breakpoints, please click the below button to enable it :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Zachary Wilcox,

It seems you have disable all the breakpoints, please click the below button to enable it :

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!