We are looking for flash programming tool for LS1012A processor. After going through no. of documents on NXP website we learnt that Codewarrior basic suite needs to be purchased even if only flash programming tool is required. Along with that we also have to purchase codewarrior TAP.
1. Is our understanding correct that we have to purchase codewarrior basic suite even if only flash programming tool
is to be used and we do not have any other free option available?
2. Does codewarrior basic suite has support for LS1012A processor?
3. Does codewarrior basic suite has support for QCVS for LS1012A processor?
4. Does flash programming tool in codewarrior basic suite has support for LS1012A processor?
5. Does flash programming tool in codewarrior basic suite has any limitation on binary file size to be downloaded on
6. PLease provide the path to download the codewarrior basic suite.
7. We are using CodeWarrior for APP Version: 10.2.3, Build Id:170322. We are trying to create flash programming task but we can't see Task Type "Flash Programmer for ARM" option. Please suggest the solution.