AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to use the command line to generate the Debug version of the MCU on the S32 Design Studio platform.

Question asked by Xiao Xiao on May 25, 2018
Latest reply on May 29, 2018 by Jiri Kral

Hello, 

I have a task: Automatically build the MCU project through a script. I found that the Debug folder was generated after the MCU project on S32 Design Studio was built. The Debug folder contains many files. Such as makefile, objects.mk, sources.mk and  some documents corresponding the MCU project.

I know that the MCU project is executing the "make -j8 all" command in the Debug folder to perform the build.   But I don't know what instructions the S32 Design Studio platform uses to generate this Debug folder. I found using the eclipse command line in the forum to build the project on the CDT. However, the Debug folder generated by the command line is not the same as the Debug folder generated by the S32 GUI. And the build result did not succeed.

The command line I used is: "eclipsec.exe -noSplash -application org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild -import  D:\workspaceS32DS\MPC5746C_App_Z4 -cleanBuild MPC5746C_App_Z4/Debug". There will always be a compilation error and a prompt will pop up. You can see the relevant information from the picture. At the same time you can see the compile-time error message from the text file. 

I want to know how to generate the contents of the correct Debug folder and can successfully build and get the correct result. 

If there are other ways to automatically build the MCU project, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Attachments

Outcomes