Some problems on NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit OM5569/NT322E develop.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some problems on NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit OM5569/NT322E develop.

alivexiaoluo
Contributor I

#NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit# #NFC#

I am a newer NFC developer.I purchased a #NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit OM5569/NT322E.

When test with the demo projects, i find some problems.

1/ Download the NTAG_I2C_Explorer_Demo release version code(NTAG_I2C_Explorer_Demo.axf) to the NTAG I2C plus Explorer Kit.

2/ Test with NTAG I2C Demo(App Version 1.7.8) application on an Android mobile Samsung S7 edge.

3/ All functions work well except Reset tag in CONFIG menu.It appears "Error during memory content reset.(Screenshot1)

Q1:If i miss something when test with Reset tag???

4/ When i try to debug the  NTAG_I2C_Explorer_Demo  Project in debug mode on LPCXpresso IDE V8.2.2 on window system. It appears "Target error from Commit Flash Write:Ee(FF).Redlink interface error 255.".(Screenshot2)

Q2:What is the problem when debug NTAG_I2C_Explorer_Demo project???

Q3:If i want to output log information in console when debug, what should i do ???

Best regards,

Luogf

0 Kudos
3 Replies

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to the following User Manual (UM) for flashing the firmware:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10945.pdf 

Also, please take a look at the Following UM for the explorer kit - Android Demo; more specifically to chapter 4.4.2 Resetting tag memory for more information and an alternative way to reset the tag contents:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10966.pdf 

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos

alivexiaoluo
Contributor I

Hi, Ivan.

Thanks for your reply.

1/I found "Demo not supported/This demo is not supported for this NFC Device with this tag" when test with Reset Tag(Screenshot3). An alternative way to reset the tag always works well.

2/I found "The Debug mode is not supported in Sleep,Deep-sleep,Power-down,or Deep-power-down modes" in UM10462 3.9 Power management.I reviewed the source code of "NTAG_I2C_Explorer_Demo debug" project and found the MCU enter the Deep-sleep mode wait for interrupt events. 

In Hw_functions.c line 50 code "LPC_PMU->PCON |= (1 << 0);  // Enter deep-sleep for __WFI() ". Is it the reason for not entering debug mode???

0 Kudos

IvanRuiz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please see the answers to your questions from the apps team expert below:

1.- We will take a look why first approach is not successful on this device.

2.- This is correct. Disable it and debugging will be possible.

Regards,

Ivan.

0 Kudos