AnsweredAssumed Answered

I.MX 6DL OTA update

Question asked by varun jeevangoudar on May 16, 2018

HI Guys, 

VARUN here, having issues with OTA update for Android 6.0.1_r22 and kernel 4.1.15. 

I have been following the same procedure to  build recovery.img to perform OTA operation mentioned in the procedure Doc , but i'm not able to generate recovery.img. I tried some changes in Makefile in /build/core, still the result is fail!!. Any one can help me out..i have attached Make file from /build/core. Please have a look and come back.

This is results after the command make otapackage:

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/imx6/init.recovery.freescale.rc:root/init.recovery.freescale.rc ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES external/bluetooth/bluez/obexd/src/obexd:system/bin ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/imx6/etc/ueventd.freescale.rc:root/ueventd.freescale.rc ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb0.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb0.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb2.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb2.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb4.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb4.conf ignored.
make: *** No rule to make target `otapackage'. Stop.

This is results after the command make recoveryimage:

PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/imx6/init.recovery.freescale.rc:root/init.recovery.freescale.rc ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES external/bluetooth/bluez/obexd/src/obexd:system/bin ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/imx6/etc/ueventd.freescale.rc:root/ueventd.freescale.rc ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb0.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb0.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb2.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb2.conf ignored.
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES device/medallion/common/display/display_mode_fb4.conf:system/etc/display_mode_fb4.conf ignored.
make: Nothing to be done for `recoveryimage'.

Attachments

Outcomes