STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) After booting the initial flashed version of AndroidThings on i.MX7Dual, it should run normally.
2) Open up https://developer.android.com/things/hardware/imx7d and download `android-things-setup-utility`
3) Run `android-things-setup-utility-macos` executable
4) Answered the following:
- What do you want to do? 1 - Install Android Things and optionally set up Wi-Fi
- What hardware are you using? 2 - NXP Pico i.MX7D
- Do you want to use the default image or a custom image? 1 - Default image
Booting went on for about >15 minutes before cutting out.
Now when I run the same steps, I get the following results.
`Looking for devices... This can take up to 3 minutes.
No device has been detected. Is your device correctly plugged in?
If it is already connected, try disconnecting it, then reconnecting it again.
Error: could not prepare device: no device was found: timed out
Stopping adb server...
Stopped adb server...`
I expected that the executable would boot with AndroidThings 1.0 on Pico i.MX7Dual.