clipboard11111111111111.png

微信图片_20180511172225.jpg

Tags (1)
5 Replies

dianabatrlova
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 七七曹,

I'm not sure from your description if you follow the 3-phase Sensorless BLDC Development Kit|NXP, there you can find user guides and software. The software should be at first build and run in the CodeWarrior v10.7 and after that, you can open corresponding FreeMaster project. Do not forget set the Project -> Options.

I hope it helps you.

Best regards,

Diana 

七七曹
Contributor II

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your reply, The usb connect to my computer.

But my motor can not transient to sensorless mode. Only two phases have current and the other phase does not

User guides show me it like this :

0 Kudos

pachamatej
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

it seems to me that there is no current, only some noise. May I ask you to check the software you are using? Is it single-shunt or dual-shunt? Please refer to the Automotive Motor Control Development Solutions|NXP 

Your jumper settings indicate that you are using the dual-shunt. However, the software may be the single-shunt. If this is the case, you need to switch the jumpers J57 and J60.

Best regards,

Matej

0 Kudos

七七曹
Contributor II

dual-shunt ;

jumpers J57 and J60 is connect 1-2;(Ia ib ic has it all)

i can not enter sensorless mode(position Mode)。Can you give me some advice??

0 Kudos

pachamatej
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Well, have you tried to download and install the latest SW? I just did and it works fine with the original devKit motor.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=MTRCKTSPNZVM128-SW&appType=license&Parent_nodeId=1428716... 

(MTRCKTSPNZVM128|Development Kit S12 MagniV|NXP )

Matej

0 Kudos