Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MPC5748G] Can not find the ADC external trigger source

Jump to solution
steven_vegeta
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm working on ADC module in MPC5748G and want to use an external trigger to start ADC injected conversion.

I'm using  MPC5748GRM Rev. 6, 10/2017, at https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/MPC5748GRM.pdf 

And It describes at  32.6.1.3.1 Starting injected conversion

To start an injected conversion via external trigger, enable external triggering by setting MCR[JTRGEN]=1. A programmed event (rising/falling edge depending on MCR[JEDGE] bit) on the injection trigger input starts the injected conversion

But I can't find the external trigger source to generate trigger source.

Please help to figure out the external trigger source for ADC injected conversion.

P/S: The RM also describes BCTU trigger mode but as I understand It will not start an injected conversion.

Many Thanks,

Anh

Labels (1)
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

PIT channels 2 and 6 are used as external trigger for injected conversion, see table 51-1 PIT Trigger Allocation

pastedImage_1.png

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

PIT channels 2 and 6 are used as external trigger for injected conversion, see table 51-1 PIT Trigger Allocation

pastedImage_1.png

BR, Petr

steven_vegeta
Contributor I

Thank Petr,

It's hard to read the information in the RM when not work with PIT module.

I think the RM should descripbe it in the ADC chapter, same the other RM like MPC5744P. It has a timer interface in ADC configuration section.

0 Kudos