Hello All, I just received LPCexpresso802 board. i have downloaded its "LPC802-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO" from website. I have "MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2" installed. Now when i import example project, none of projects builds it gives error, no files found. when i c

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello All, I just received LPCexpresso802 board. i have downloaded its "LPC802-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO" from website. I have "MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2" installed. Now when i import example project, none of projects builds it gives error, no files found. when i c

mohammad_kamil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello All, I just received LPCexpresso802 board. i have downloaded its "LPC802-EX-CODE-MCUXPRESSO" from website. I have "MCUXpresso IDE v10.0.2" installed. Now when i import example project, none of projects builds it gives error, no files found. when i clock any of file to open, it says file not found. None of the file is found in any of the  project folders.  I am using Win10 machine.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no support for LPC802 in MCUXpresso 10.0.2. Pre-installed support for LPC802 can be found in MCUXpresso IDE v10.1 and later (the current public release is v10.1.1).

To download the installer for all platforms, you can login to the IDE download site via: http://www.nxp.com/mcuxpresso/ide/download.

After installing, please read the supplied MCUXpresso IDE User Guide for details of how to import examples. And for more information generally on using the board, check out the link on the board packaging (http://www.nxp.com/demoboard/OM40000)

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

0 Kudos

mohammad_kamil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello MCUExpresso IDE Support Team, 

I am getting following error while importing sample code through file system;

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

With Regards

kamil

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Use the Import option on the Quickstart Panel, and point it at the ZIP (archive) file containing the examples. For more information please read the documentation supplied with the IDE - in particular the MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.1, User Guide, chapter 9 "Importing Example Projects (from the file system)".

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

mohammad_kamil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 
thanks, the project is able to import in MCUExpresso, but it we are not able to build project neither it showing any debug launch. so, I think, there is some problem with code  examples of LPC802 which is published on web. let me find out the right person to discuss with him.

Kamil

0 Kudos