cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI interface with LPC1769

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Hi everyone,

We want to interface CLRC663 with other controller. But we are facing problem at initial level it self. we need a sample code for SPI interface with LPC1769. Please respond as soon as possible. any help, it would be appreciated.

Regards,

MURALIDHAR M

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Muralidhar M,

If you need the LPC1769 SPI code, you can refer to our according lpcopen code, which can be downloaded from this link:

LPCOpen Software for LPC17XX|NXP 

But, please note, it is just the LPC1769 spi code, if you want to associate with CLRC663, you still need to write the according code, which can send the CLRC663 commander by yourself.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEMCEFF
Contributor IV

Am Glad to your reply.

We had a query, Is LPC1769 and CLRC663 in Evaluation board interfaced with SPI or SSP?.

Do you interfaced LPC1769 with CLRC663 ?

Thanks for your response.

Regards,

MURALIDHAR M

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Muralidhar M,

I am the LPC engineer, both SPI and SSP can be used, but when your interfaced with CLRC663, I recommend you use the GPIO control the SSEL instead of the SPI module SSEL, because your CLRC663 may need the specific SSEL.

I am not the NFC engineer, so I didn't do the interface between LPC1769 with CLRC663, but if the CLR663 is the SPI interface, it will not difficult to control it with LPC, you can write the according CLRC663 command in the LPC code, then test the SPI bus wave, if it meet your slave's demand, your communication will be successfully.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos