AnsweredAssumed Answered

The problem of iMX28 upgrading Kernel

Question asked by qingfu wang on May 8, 2018
Latest reply on May 11, 2018 by qingfu wang

大家好!我正在学习iMX287,在尝试利于下载的Linux kernel源码文件构建一个新版本的Kernel。除了为内核打上补丁patches_for_L2.6.35_MX28_SDK_10.12_SOURCE和修改编译环境以外,我还需要设置或者安装什么?另外我也下载到了L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source.tar.gz这个文件。安装后得到一个LTIB的文件包,我尝试了执行脚本./ltib,但显示编译失败,脚本的第39行(Ltibutils)错误。这个Ltib文件包是如何使用的,可能这是一个很简单的问题,但是对于刚刚接触的人有点摸不到头脑,官方网站的文档中并没有系统介绍这些文件使用说明。原谅我的英文不算好。

Hello everyone! I'm learning iMX287 and trying to build a new version of Kernel in the Linux kernel source file that I'm trying to download. In addition to patch patches_for_L2.6.35_MX28_SDK_10.12_SOURCE and modify the compiler environment for the kernel, what else do I need to set up or install? I also downloaded the L2.6.35_1.1.0_130130_source.tar.gz file. After the installation, I got a LTIB file package. I tried executing script./ltib, but it showed that the compilation failed, and the script's thirty-ninth row (Ltibutils) error. This Ltib file can be used, which may be a simple problem, but it is a little confused for the people who have just touched, and there is no systematic introduction to the use of these files in the official website documents. It's not good to forgive my English.

Outcomes