An internal error occurred during launching a ISP graph

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An internal error occurred during launching a ISP graph

imarkwang
Contributor I

I import a project of the ISP graph into the S32DS. And the diagram was valid. But when I emit the graph to produce code, it would complains below:

Launching ISP sources XXXXXXX encoutered a problem.

An internal error occurred during: "Launching ISP sources imx224_multiple_cameras_lut - imx224_multiple_cameras_lut".
java.lang.NullPointerException.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

imarkwang
Contributor I

I reinstalled the S32DS and this issue never occured again.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Can you please share S32DS log file (taken after java exception occurs)? The log file is located in your workspace .metadata folder. Filename is .log. Thanks. 

Jiri

0 Kudos

imarkwang
Contributor I

hi,

Jiri.

The log of this error list below:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2018-05-10 11:36:33.027
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Launching ISP sources imx224_multiple_cameras_lut - imx224_multiple_cameras_lut".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.nxp.s32ds.gte.isp.core.registry.IspKernelRegistry.getKernelFileByName(IspKernelRegistry.java:120)
at com.nxp.s32ds.gte.isp.core.registry.IspKernelRegistry.resolveKernel(IspKernelRegistry.java:178)
at com.nxp.s32ds.mdt.vpt.isp.internal.ui.launch.IspGenLaunchDelegateUtil.validate(IspGenLaunchDelegateUtil.java:77)
at com.nxp.s32ds.mdt.vpt.isp.internal.ui.launch.IspGenLaunchDelegate.launch(IspGenLaunchDelegate.java:29)
at com.freescale.s32ds.cdt.debug.ui.LaunchConfigurationDelegate2Wrapper.launch(LaunchConfigurationDelegate2Wrapper.java:77)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:885)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:739)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1256)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

And I found that if I add a ipuv to the graph, this issue will occurred. If the ISP graph without ipuv, this issue would never occurred.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I tried reproduce your issue - but no luck. For me is adding more ipuv boxes working okay. Did you check your machine resources - like Free RAM or disk space? Can you please share your ISP Graph project? 

Jiri 

0 Kudos