What is the units of Sampling frequency of ADC listed in the sysfs entries - i.mx6ull evk

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the units of Sampling frequency of ADC listed in the sysfs entries - i.mx6ull evk

srishan
Contributor III

Dear Technical support team,

1. I would like to know what is the units of the ADC's sampling frequency listed in the sysfs entries,

By default I see the sampling frequency as 58098 , Is that the 58098 is 58.098KHz or what is the units of 58098???

Kindly let me know what is units of the the below values as well

cat sampling_frequency_available

206250 58098 29676 15000 7541

1. Is it possible  to verify that whether the ADC is operating in one shot or continuous mode using linux sysfs entries, if so how can we switch between continous and one shot mode using sysfs entries?
  2. The below is the different sysfs attributes for ADC, can we switch between continuous and one shot mode using in_conversion_mode?
root@imx6ull14x14evk:/sys/bus/iio/devices/iio:device0# ls
buffer              in_voltage3_raw                sampling_frequency_available
dev                 in_voltage_sampling_frequency  scan_elements
in_conversion_mode  in_voltage_scale               subsystem
in_voltage0_raw     name                           trigger
in_voltage1_raw     of_node                        uevent
in_voltage2_raw     power

As am stuck in finding the units from past many days, kindly do the needful as early as possible

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sri

please check linux documentation sysfs-bus-iio

sysfs-bus-iio\testing\ABI\Documentation - linux-imx - i.MX Linux kernel 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos