cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX8M Android Yocto Project fails to compile

Jump to solution
baijinlong
Contributor III
            IMX8M Android source code compilation error, found in the DOC file configuration environment variables can not find build /envsetup.sh script, download the Yocto Project is not (I suspect missing).
pastedImage_1.png
         so the following configuration to add build / blueprint, build / core, prebuilts /build-tools, prebuilts/go and other tools and files (all missing).
pastedImage_2.png
         It is normal to execute the build/envsetup.sh and lunch evk_8mq-userdebug commands after adding the corresponding tools and files.
pastedImage_3.png
         However, when using make to compile the Yocto Project, an error occurs. I don't know what the situation is. The compile-generated out/soong/make_vars-evk_8mq.mk file still cannot be generated. It is the same result through many download attempts, or the lack of files and tools. The above error still occurs after manual replenishment.
pastedImage_4.png
·            What is this problem? I hope I can get support. Thank you!
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
coindu
Contributor IV

Hi Bai,

The same error i also encountered.  Because of the android source_code download  incomplete

View solution in original post

2 Replies
coindu
Contributor IV

Hi Bai,

The same error i also encountered.  Because of the android source_code download  incomplete

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bai,

You are trying to compile yocto in Android? thats not going to happend you need to download the proper yocto for it.

0 Kudos