MCUXpresso IDE SDK for the LPC804: When?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso IDE SDK for the LPC804: When?

Jump to solution
davidsquires
Contributor I

Has NXP provided a release date for a MCUXpresso SDK for the LPC804?  Presently I have the LPCXpresso804 Evaluation board and have MCUXpresso IDE and a patch for the LPC804 installed. I can build and run trivial endless while loop programs in main(), but would like to have the CMSIS files available and organized for projects in MCUXpresso IDE if possible. Hopefully an SDK for the LPC804 would have that.

I read somewhere only that the LPC804 SDK was supposed to be available Q2 2018, which of course ends the end of this month.

Does anyone have an information about this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  David Squires,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
The SDK of LPC804 is in verification stage now, I think it will be released in next month.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  David Squires,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and 
the opportunity to serve you.
The SDK of LPC804 is in verification stage now, I think it will be released in next month.
Hope this is clear.

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

davidsquires
Contributor I

Thank you for your response. 

0 Kudos